1 tablet contains 75 mg of enteric-coated aspirin and excipients are microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, stearic acid, colloidal hydrated silica, methacrylic acid-ethyl acrylate copolymer (1: 1), triethyl citrate, talc and antifoam emulsion.
ACARD is a preparation acting on the basis of aspirin. The active substance supports the functioning of the cardiovascular system. It works przeciwagregacyjnie and effectively prevents clumping of platelets (which were a consequence of blood clots and blockages of blood vessels). As a result, it reduces the risk of, among others,myocardial infarction, peripheral arterial occlusive atherosclerosis.ACARD is in the form of tablets intended for oral use.
- Hypersensitivity to ingredients
- stomach ulcer and (or) duodenal
- impaired renal function, liver
- hemorrhagic diathesis
- attacks aspirin-induced asthma, which are related to the use of salicylates or components with a similar action, mainly NSAIDs
- the last trimester of pregnancy
- concomitant use of methotrexate in doses of 15 mg per week or more,
- use in children under 12 years of age with infections of a viral
Use drug with symptoms of coronary heart disease and other diseases and conditions in which it is recommended to counteract sticking to blood platelets (eg. A history of cerebral embolic stroke, peripheral arterial occlusive atherosclerosis, myocardial).
For oral use. In case of suspected acute myocardial should take 4 pills. once (chewing it). Typically, in order to prevent occurrences of the cardiovascular system (eg. Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, congestion cerebrovascular seizure TIA, occlusive peripheral vascular, cardiac infarction), and also after implantation, the grafts - coronary angioplasty are instructed to take 1 capsule ./24h.