Viral bronchitis treatment. ACC 200mg Effervescent Tab N20 Coughing, Bronchitis, Very Effective
ACC 200 mg effervescent tablet N20
(Blackberry flavour, white, round tablets)
The medicine is used to thin the mucus in the respiratory tract.
- The active substance is acetyl.
Vienna ACC 100 mg effervescent tablet contains 100 mg of acetylcysteine .
-The other ingredients are: ascorbic acid, citric acid, anhydrous lactose, mannitol, sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium saccharin, blackberry flavor.
BEFORE YOU TAKE ACC
ACC should not be used :
- Hypersensitivity to acetylcysteine or other substances in preparations ;
- Younger than 2 years of age .
Take special care with
- Have been reported in very rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions including severe skin lesions ( eg , Stevens - Johnson syndrome , toxic epidermal necrolysis) associated with the use of acetylcysteine . Most of them were able to determine the severity of the disease or concomitant medication . When a new skin or mucosal lesions , it is necessary to seek immediate medical attention and treatment in the case of the ACC stop .
- In patients with impaired renal function or who have severe liver disease , the ACC should not be .
- ACC should be used with extreme caution in patients with bronchial asthma .
- ACC should be used with caution in patients who are intolerant of histamine . Acetylcysteine does histamine metabolism and may cause intolerance symptoms (such as headaches, itching, runny nose , and congestion ) .
- ACC effervescent tablets are not suitable for children under 2 years of age because they contain too much active ingredient.
- Infants and children less than 1 year of age to treat acetylcysteine may be used only where there are compelling indications for vital and strict control of your doctor. Of the drug to treat newborns with sufficient experience is not available.
Important information about some of the ACC materials
This product contains lactose. If your doctor has told you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
This product contains mannitol. He may have a mild laxative.
Vienna ACC 100 mg effervescent tablet contains 80.5 mg of sodium. Vienna ACC 200 mg effervescent tablet contains 82.9 mg of sodium. It is necessary to take on a controlled sodium diet.
Liquefaction of mucus in patients with acute respiratory tract disease
-Older than 14 years of age to drink 2-3 times a day for 1 ACC 200 mg effervescent tablet (a daily dose of 400-600 mg)
-Children from 6 to 14 years old to drink 2 times a day for 1 ACC 200 mg effervescent tablet (daily dose of 400 mg acetylcysteine ).
-Children 2 to 6 years old to drink 2-3 times a day for half of the ACC 200 mg effervescent tablets (daily dose is 200-300 mg).
-Older than 6 years of age to drink 3 times a day for 1 ACC 200 mg effervescent tablet (daily dose of 600 mg).
-Children 2 to 6 years take 4 times a day for half of the ACC 200 mg effervescent tablets (daily dose of 400 mg).
-For patients weighing more than 30 kg per day can be taken up to 800 mg.
Method of administration
Tablets should be taken dissolved in half a glass of water after a meal.
The solution should be administered as soon as the tablet dissolves only. Because it contains the stabilizer, vol. y. ascorbic acid (vitamin C), in an emergency, ready to drink the solution, even if it is considered warm, can stand for about two hours.
Abundant fluid intake strengthens the ACC mucus thinner effect. If your symptoms get worse or after 4-5 days of treatment condition does not improve, this should immediately tell your doctor.
If you take a large dose of ACC
In case of overdose can result in local irritation symptoms such as., Heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Even after a very large dose of serious adverse effects or symptoms of toxicity have been observed so far. Case of a suspected drug overdose that still need to tell your doctor immediately.
If you forget to ACC
If the missed or too small for a single oral dose of ACC dose, skip the missed dose should not take the medicine is continued as prescribed. Do not double doses.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
Immune system disorders:
Uncommon: headache, fever, allergic reactions (eg, pruritus, urticaria, exanthema, rash, bronchospasm, angioedema, Steven - Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis.
Very rare: anaphylactic reaction, may be even shock.
Rare: dyspnea, bronchospasm - most often in patients with bronchial sensitivity was increased.
Ear and labyrinth disorders
Digestive System Disorders
Uncommon: stomatitis, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, diarrhea.
Following oral administration of acetylcysteine , very rarely bleeding which is partly a hypersensitivity reaction.
If you experience severe side effects or if you notice any side effects not listed, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25 ° C temperature.
Store in the original package in order to protect from light and moisture.
Keep the tube tightly closed.
On the tube and carton after EXP after the expiry date, the ACC should not be used.
The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. How to dispose of medicines no longer. These measures will help to protect the environment.