1 g of ointment contains 250j.m. bacitracin in the form of zinc bacitracin and 5 mg of neomycin as neomycin sulfate. Excipients: lanolin and liquid paraffin and white.
The medicament is an ointment to be applied topically. It is characterized by a complex composition. It contains 2 active substances which are effective against microorganisms - bacitracin and neomycin. Their synergistic characteristics increase the scope of the preparation. Bacitracin destroys predominantly Gram-positive bacteria and the neomycin its operations include Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. Baneocin does not exhibit antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Hypersensitivity to ingredients
- use on large areas of skin
- severe skin damage
- use long
- severe cardiac or kidney
- hearing loss (vestibular or cochlear)
- punctured (perforated) eardrum (in the case of the ointment in the ear)
- the use of eyes and mucous membranes
- use on deep or puncture wounds, oozing lesions
- severe burns
- treatment of children under 12 years of age
Use in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age in the case of bacterial infections including small areas of the skin (such as eg. Minor wound infection, skin infection accompanying odmrożeniom and burns).
How to use:
Apply topically. A small amount of the ointment spread at pathologically altered. Action repeat x 2-3 / 24.