Tiger eye earrings | Natural.
Each of these gorgeous earrings features a floral design set with tiger's eye, coral, green jade, opal, onyx and crystal cabochons. The stud earrings are crafted of gold overlay and shine with a highly polished finish.
Butterfly clasps keep these earrings securely in place and make them easy to take out at a moment's notice. Match this amalgam of gemstones with nearly any outfit as the bright colors blend well with a variety of styles. The filigreed golden overlay wraps around the stones, holding them tightly in place like a vine winding up a building.
- Style: Stud.
- Gemstone colors: Brown, pink, green, black, white.
- Gemstone shapes: Oval, round.
- Two prong-set oval-cut tiger's eyes each measure 4 mm wide x 6 mm long.
- Two prong-set oval-cut coral stones each measure 4 mm wide x 6 mm long.
- Two prong-set oval-cut green jade stones each measure 4 mm wide x 6 mm long.
- Two prong-set oval-cut opals each measure 4 mm wide x 6 mm long.
- Two prong-set oval-cut onyx stones each measure 4 mm wide x 6 mm long.
- Four prong-set round-cut crystals each measure 1.75 mm.
- Metal: Gold Overlay.
- Finish: High polish.
- Clasp: Butterfly.
- Metal weight: 2.4 grams.
- Earring dimensions: 12.9 mm wide x 17 mm long.
All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns.